Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Posted by No1Famous | File under :
The word "love" is funny. Almost everyone and their mother wants that four letter word. We search and search for it until we have it, and then we don't want to let it go. We lose ourselves in the feeling of having "love", I think we almost forget what to do with ourselves if we didn't have it. We romanticize love. Make it this grand and powerful thing, when really, it's just a four letter word. I hate the word "love". Too many people over use and abuse it to where I'm stuck contemplating what it really means. What does "love" really mean? I've asked so many people and no one can really give me a solid answer. They end up telling me the terms and conditions of what you do when you're "in love", but not the definition. But, like the rest I am after the elusive word. Always questioning, "Is this love? Is this what love feels like?" Maybe one day I will know. Maybe it'll just hit me one day, and it will all make sense after that. Maybe.

-Jaxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment