Monday, September 15, 2014

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , , ,

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. A long while. I wish I could give a great explanation as to why I have been absent, but I cant. Simply put, I had lost my inspiration to write and the faith in myself as a “writer”. I felt that whether or not I wrote wouldn’t matter to anyone, and that one small voice amongst the millions in this blogger world would not be missed. But over these past few months, I realized how much I really needed it. I needed to get lost in world of words. Whether or not people read them doesn’t matter. The self-elation that I feel after writing and expressing myself exactly how I want, is all that matters. I understand that now. So, I am here to say that I am back and boy does it feel good.

-Jaxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment